This course is designed for those who have little or no experience with Virtual Exchange. [More details coming soon.]
- Four weeks, in English
- Materials, assignments, and asynchronous activities take place online on our Moodle platform
- Weekly (4 total) 90-minute video meetings via Zoom on Fridays at approximately 15:00 CET (UTC +1)
This in active course. That is, you will be engaged throughout with discussions, readings, and short activities in addition to the weekly meetings. This is not a self-paced course. You can expect to spend 5-6 hours per week engaging with the materials and participating in the Friday meetings.
EU 250 per person, payable via PayPal. Details coming soon.
At this time we are not yet taking registrations. Instead, we ask that you complete this “Expression of Interest” form and we will be in touch once the plans are solidified.
- Access to the online learning platform where all of the course materials are housed and where you will interact with the trainers and the other participants
- Curated collection of resources: reading material, videos, and information about tech tools
- Weekly, interactive meetings (not webinars). The format will vary and may include an invited guest expert on a VE topic.
- Two experienced VE practitioners as your expert trainers who will moderate the course and assist you throughout
- Opportunity to earn a digital badge or a certificate of participation (upon successful completion of all course requirements)
- Enrollment in our Community of Practice space on Moodle upon completion of the course
Do I need to have a VE partner in order to take this course?
No. However, the training includes elements that are best completed with a VE partner in mind. Ideally, you and your partner would take the course together and you would complete the included VE Project Plan together. But, again, this is not a requirement. In fact, you may be looking for a partner and you may just find one via this course!
Will UNICollaboration be offering more “open to all” training courses?
Very likely, yes. We will gauge the interest in this offering and will plan future training events based on this. So, even if you cannot participate in this session in early 2021, please complete the Expression of Interest form.