The UNICollaboration training team is charged with organising telecollaborative training events, workshops for educators new to the field, online training etc. Training workshops are organised on request of institutions or individuals who are members of the UNICollaboration organisation.
Is your institution
o considering running virtual exchanges?
o looking for experts who can train educators to set up virtual exchanges and integrate them into academic curricula?
o willing to support educators already engaged in virtual exchanges with expert training?
o interested in helping the faculty research virtual exchanges?
If so, we offer various training formats:
o half-day workshops (ideally linked to a conference or seminar);
o full-day workshops (stand alone or also linked to a conference or seminar; can be fully customized and extended to 1.5 or 2 days upon request);
o F2F training at your venue proceeded with a pre/post-training online component
The content of the training will be adjusted to your needs and may include:
- virtual exchanges for beginners and advanced educators;
- virtual exchanges for languages or other subject areas;
- becoming technology savvy for telecollaboration;
- digital literacies skills development;
- managing conflict;
- task design (developing telecollaboration scenarios);
- assessing virtual exchanges;
- researching virtual exchanges.
Download and share our information flyer
Our previous training events:
- IALIC Conference, Barcelona, 25th November 2016
- ICCAGE Conference, Prague, 22nd June 2017
- Third Telecollaboration Conference, Cracow, 25-27 April 2018
The UNICollaboration training officers are:
- Mirjam Hauck, First training officer, Open University UK
- Malgorzata (Gosia) Kurek, Second training officer, Jan Dlugosz University, Częstochowa, Poland
More info: firstname.lastname@example.org.