By joining UNICollaboration as a member, you help us to promote telecollaboration practice and research and further policy development in this area.
Paying members of UNICollaboration:
- help us to promote Virtual Exchange, COIL and telecollaboration practice and research and further policy development in this area;
- can stand for positions in the Management Board and General Council, as governing bodies of UNICollaboration;
- may participate in committees, working groups, special interest groups run under the auspices of UNICollaboration;
- may qualify for discounts at events (co-)organised by UNICollaboration;
- can use the UNICollaboration listserv, allowing them to receive and share information and questions with other UNICollaboration members;
- have access to resources on our website specific to members.
Types of membership
Individuals and students may register for personal memberships. In addition, (non-commercial) institutions may take out institutional memberships. This will allow them to participate in UNICollaboration events and activities with an unrestricted number of members of staff from the same institution at a reduced rate. Commercial memberships are also possible. This allows commercial institutions or companies to take part in UNICollaboration events and activities with one representative.
The current (2023) rates are:
- Individual members: 40€
- Student members: 25€
- Institutional members: 140€
- Commercial members: 200€
Register and pay
By clicking on the link below, a registration form will open. After submitting your personal details and membership preferences, you will receive an email with payment details which you are advised to keep for future reference.
You can pay directly by using your credit card or by making a bank payment. Please check your email (spam filter) for your registration and payment information after registering as a member.
P.S. We previously advised (prospective) members to log in to the website before registering. Logging in is not needed any more to register as a member.
For questions about registration: email@example.com