By becoming a member of UNICollaboration, you can help us to promote telecollaboration practice and research and further policy development in this area.
In return for your support you will receive:
- A discount on our bi-annual conferences.
- No Article Processing Charges (APCs) for publication in our peer-reviewed Journal of Virtual Exchange (JVE).
Savings (up to €200 for 8000-word article!) if at least one author is member at the time of submission. For more details, visit the JVE site.
- Access to the UNICollaboration mailing list, with regular updates on our activities, information on policy developments and funding opportunities, etc.
- A discount on our research events.
- Priority in applications for training / research events.
- Support for finding partners for telecollaborative projects.
Types of membership
Individuals and students may register for personal memberships. In addition, (non-commercial) institutions may take out institutional memberships. This will allow them to participate in UNICollaboration events and activities with an unrestricted number of members of staff from the same institution at a reduced rate. Commercial memberships are also possible. This allows commercial institutions or companies to take part in UNICollaboration events and activities with one representative.
The current (2018) membership rates are:
- Individual members: 40€
- Student members: 25€
- Institutional members: 140€
- Commercial members: 200€
Please register as a member of UNICollaboration by completing the registration form. You need a PayPal account or creditcard for making your payment.