By becoming a member of UNICollaboration, you can help us to promote telecollaboration practice and research and further policy development in this area.
In return for your support you will receive:
- A discount on the fees for the International Virtual Exchange Conference (IVEC).
- Access to the UNICollaboration mailing list, with regular updates on our activities, information on policy developments and funding opportunities, opportunity to reach out to the community of members to look for partners, etc.
- A discount on our research events.
- A discount on our training events for individuals
- Priority registration for limited-seating training and research events.
- Support for finding partners for virtual exchange projects.
Types of membership
Individuals and students may register for personal memberships. In addition, (non-commercial) institutions may take out institutional memberships. This will allow them to participate in UNICollaboration events and activities with an unrestricted number of members of staff from the same institution at a reduced rate. Commercial memberships are also possible. This allows commercial institutions or companies to take part in UNICollaboration events and activities with one representative.
The current (2022) rates are:
- Individual members: 40€
- Student members: 25€
- Institutional members: 140€
- Commercial members: 200€
Due to a change in bank accounts, membership registration has been disabled temporarily. Registration should be open again in the 3rd week of June 2022.