The research activities of UNIcollaboration consist of organizing and promoting events and activities dedicated to:
- sharing research-related information and expertise
- strengthening research into online intercultural exchange
- supporting researchers entering the field
Above all the programme will be determined by UNIcollaboration members, whose input and feedback will enable us to evaluate activities we have organized and plan for the future. Your views and suggestions are always welcome.
More info: firstname.lastname@example.org
UNICollaboration Research Methods Workshop in Aix en Provence (France): October 4-5th, 2018
The second Unicollaboration Research Seminar was held in Aix en Provence (France) the 4th and 5th October, in association with SFERE, university Aix-Marseille. This year, the three main research methods that were addressed were:
- conversation analysis (Anthony Liddicoat, University of Warwick),
- design-based research (Gilles Aldon, ENS Lyon) and
- multimodal studies (Jeff Bezemer, University College London).
The programme of the seminar can be dowloaded HERE.
UNICollaboration Research Methods Workshop in Valencia (Spain): October 6-7th, 2017
This workshop was intended for telecollaboration practitioners who plan to investigate the online exchanges they have organized and for postgraduate and postdoctoral researchers seeking to enter the field.
It took place at Universitat de València & Universitat Politècnica de València – Spain.
More details can be found in the flyer below or on the workshop webpage by the University of Valencia.