Registration is now open for the first UNICollaboration research seminar, organised by the University of Valencia (Spain) on 6 and 7 October 2017.
The topic for the seminar is: Using Electronic Learner Corpora to Study Online Exchanges.
Keynote talks will be given by:
- Pascual Pérez-Paredes: Corpus linguistics
- Erika Darics: Understanding digital communication: an interactional sociolinguistic approach
- Regine Hampel & Helen Lee: Multimodal meaning making
The seminar will include:
- what electronic corpora can tell us about foreign language learning
- principles of discourse analysis
- multimodal meaning making: what it is and why it is important
The seminar is intended for telecollaboration practitioners investigating online exchanges and postgraduate and postdoctoral researchers seeking to enter the field.
More details about the seminar and registration can be found in the flyer attached and on the webpage for the seminar at the University of Valencia.
A reduced fee applies for UNICollaboration members.