Collaborative TEP Design
Next Course: October 21 – December 15
Who is this for?
Professors who already have a partner and plan to embed a Transnational Erasmus+ Virtual Exchange Project (TEP) lasting 6-10 weeks in their course between January and July 2019. Support staff should also take part in the training if available.
Applicants have to submit a joint proposal together with partners. (If you do not have a partner but would like to develop a proposal with a partner please contact us at email@example.com.)
How is the training delivered?
On a Moodle platform and with synchronous video conferences
How long does it last and what is the time commitment?
2-3 hours a week for 8 weeks
What topics are covered?
- The Logistics of Virtual Exchange
- Learning Goals
- Designing for Intercultural Learning
- Task Design
- Facilitated Synchronous Discussions
- Open Badges
What are the benefits for participants?
- A TEP designed and ready to be implemented in the autumn/winter semester 2018
- Technical support for Facilitated Synchronous Discussions
- Moodle Platform which can be used for your TEP
- Mentoring from Virtual Exchange experts during implementation
- Recognition of TEP with Open Badges awarded to professors upon completion of training and successful implementation, and an Open Badge for students on completion of TEP
How can I sign up?
Click here and complete the form with your information.